Dan and I at the VMWorld 2008 Party.
Dan standing in line to ride the Shelby Mustangs.
Me standing in line to ride same Shelby Mustang.
Dan donning a racing helmet to take the big lap in the Mustang. He was so excited that they had a helmet that fit him!
Me donning the racing helmet and realizing that, good grief, at the end of the 5 minutes I really do have an issue with claustrophobia. I was ready to take it off, but it was fun while it lasted and I loved the ride! :o)
Dan and I in front of the Las Vegas Speedway bleachers awaiting our turn to ride in the "luxury" cars around the track. Guess we were expecting Formula 1 cars and not Infinitis and Mercedes! That would have been a party!
Dan in the exotic car display shopping for his next car. As if!
Dan and his friend Chris from USC trying to deflate a beachball from the party that Chris was gonna take home for his daughter Kelsey....awww-good dad of the year award. :o) People were wondering what they were doing though!
Danica Patrick - race car driver. I haven't scanned in our pictures with her yet, so this is what you get!

Dan and I eating at a restaurant in the Venetian hotel - you can see a gondolier and gondola passing in the canal right behind us. Kinda funny though that we were eating Mexican food in an Italian themed hotel and Italian gondoliers were singing behind us the whole time. Great food though! Oh - I got to do some other fun stuff in Vegas too. We went to see a wonderful show called Le Reve at the Wynn and had absolutely great seats...totally neat show. Also, while Dan was at the conference I went and took the tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Hendersen..that was kinda neat. I also gambled a little bit, but was just too chicken to let go of much money on this trip. Maybe next time!


No comments:
Post a Comment