Last weekend we headed out towards Cheryl's house for the Calabasas Pumpkin Festival (she lives in walking distance which is great for parking for us!). We had so much fun this year. A bunch of guys from the 501st came so Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers were walking around taking pictures with all the kids. The festival was really fun...lots of games for the kids, good food to eat, and fun stuff to look at.

Dan can't resist a picture with Stormtroopers!

Bennett makes a cute scarecrow I think.

Me as the scary part of the scarecrow!

Lovin' those swings.

Bennett was ready to ride this train with his hands in the air! Even though the train probably had a top speed of 5 mph...it was a thrill ride to him!

Dan and Bennett in the classic car exhibit.

Our nephew Max hanging out with the pumpkins. Is he getting cuter or what?

Our Nephew Sam's favorite thing of the day. He LOVES Herbie the Love Bug. He didn't want to leave Herbie's side!

Sam giving a high five to a stormtrooper.

Giant Tortoise. Bennett will touch just about anything I think.

Running around in the pumpkin patch.
1 comment:
I wish we could have went to the Disneyland Trick-or-treat with you. That sounds like fun. The wheather is starting to hit me now. It is getting cold and rainy. I think we are in for a long winter. Pregnancy is going well - just posted my first preggo pic. I need to email you. This is getting long.
Post a Comment