Friday, October 10, 2008

It's Pumpkin Time!

Last weekend Dan,myself, Bennett, Amanda, Sam, Max, and Ardis headed out to the Underwood Family Farms for their Fall Festival. It was soooo much fun. The kids had a blast. It is a working farm that puts on a fall festival every year and they had tractor rides, pumpkins galore, animals, games for everyone, fun food, etc. We really had a good time, and yes I managed to squish myself into one of those little cow train cows with Bennett to ride around the farm. Hilarious. We will definitely go back next year! I made another short slide show because I had so many good pictures.

1 comment:

Gregarious J said...

Man! Sam is getting to be so big! Another cute slide show, M! I think you need to send the picture of Bennett on the tractor to your relatives in Indiana. I'm sure they would get a kick out of it. He looks like a natural!