Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Bike Seat

We recently got a bike seat for Bennett from Dan's family as a Christmas present, and today Bennett got to have his first ride in it. We couldn't get him to sit in it at first, but then after he got going, he loved it! Dan must have gone about 4 miles around our neighborhood because Bennett kept saying "Again, Again!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You started a blog!!! I'm so excited. Bennett looks like he is having such a great time taking a ride. I wish the weather would get nice here so we could take a bike ride too!

Pat Lenhart said...

Oh! You cute little monkey! Reminds me of how I biked your Mom around a few short years ago. Only she didn't have a helmet, safety seat, or shoulder straps! I am getting my bike tuned up so I can go with you guys on a beach biking trip real soon! Love, Grammy

Cheryl Lenhart said...

Not sure who is having more fun in these! Mr. B. is looking very happy though!
Lots of Love,
Auntie C