Bennett turned 2 years old on March 15th. We had all of our family over for a family dinner and even had some out of town relatives who were visiting to add to the fun. I made a cake - Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars (which is Bennett's absolute favorite movie right now), and we had cupcakes too. Bennett still didn't understand the concept of opening presents, but he totally got how to blow out the candles on the cake this year. I had been practicing with him the whole week before. He definitely understands how to eat cake!! I can't believe he is already 2 years old now. Time flies when you are having fun! :o)
Bennett's new tricycle (gift from mommy and daddy). We could only get pictures of him riding away from us...he was so fast on it!
Bennett and cousin Sam playing cars.
Bennett wearing his new Lightning McQueen Hat and playing with a funny rubber chicken that Aunt Cheryl gave him. :o) He thought that chicken was hilarious!
Bennett having no trouble at all eating cupcakes!
Bennett and Dan's Cousin Trillian.
Lightning McQueen Cake
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little guy! Your cake is a masterpiece! Best one your Mommy (mon-nie as you call her) has made yet. I know she was a little sad to see it go so quickly after you stuck your finger in for the first taste! You are like your friend "Speed" - Lightning McQueen - just running and growing very fast!
Post a Comment