December brings many birthdays in our family. My sister In Law Amanda's birthday was on the 3rd - and we celebrated, but I forgot my camera! On the 5th, it was my Father in Law Nick's birthday. I had the distinct honor of making his birthday cake. He owns a 1969 MGC GT, so I made an MG emblem on the cake. We had a lot of fun celebrating with the relatives that day! Happy Birthday Nick!

Nick and Ardis

The kids were "helping" grandpa blow out the candles. :o)

Dan and his Dad.

Dan, Nick , and Amanda

My mom thought it would be funny to get Nick a Viking hat since anyone who knows him knows that he is a huge Vikings fan (football that is. :o) The hat was hilarious! and somehow she found a card that sang opera as well to go with it!

Ardis sporting the newest in Viking attire. :o)

The kids were attempting to "fix" grandpa...think they may have banged him up a bit more than they fixed him though. :o)
1 comment:
You made the cake?? It is awesome!
Post a Comment