Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disneyland for Cheryl's Birthday

For the first time in my life I purchased an annual pass to Disneyland and somehow managed to talk my mom and sister into doing it also. We are making the most of it this year! Cheryl decided that was where she wanted to go for her birthday. It was beautifully decorated with all the Christmas decorations and was just such a fun day. I'm loving the Christmas season this year!
Cheryl and the tree on Main Street.
Cheryl and Bennett in their Santa hats.
Bennett LOVES to ring that bell on the Fire Truck!
Bennett "hanging out" with Grammy riding on the Autopia. She is a wild driver I tell ya!
Bennett in the Toady car. I never realized how many people like to take a picture in this car. Never knew it was such a picture spot before!
Cheryl riding the Main Street Trolley.
Bennett and I riding the rockets.
My mom and I waiting to ride on the monorail.
Mom and Cheryl.
Mom and Cheryl hanging out with Mickey

1 comment:

em said...

You have so much fun. Someday if I ever have any $ I am coming to play with you. I might be 60 by then, but I'm coming.