Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

Well, this Fourth of July was not so much full of fireworks for us as it was visits to Urgent Care. Bennett came down with a respiratory virus and pink eye, so we were pretty much staying home this year. I have a yucky sickness too, so it was a low weekend. But...last week in preschool Bennett made these very cute crafts of the Statue of Liberty head, and the Statue of Liberty's torch. I just loved them and thought it would be fun to post them! On the first day of preschool I asked him what he had learned or done that day, and he told me "Put hand on heart and talked to the flag", this was his perception of the Pledge of Allegiance. :o) So cute. So Happy Fourth of July everyone! Hope that everyone had a fun filled fireworks weekend. :o)

No comments: