Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bennett's First Airplane Ride to Montana

This trip to Montana was the first airplane trip that Bennett can remember. He was 3 1/2 months old when we took him to Minnesota, but I'm guessing he doesn't remember. He LOVED the plane ride. We had to leave the house at 3:30am to meet the plane, and he was a trooper the whole day. He liked take off and landing the most. Miraculously people actually complimented us when we were leaving the plane for how great Bennett did on the flight (they don't see him on a normal day! :o) No he was an absolute joy to take and had a great time discovering everything on the plane and playing peek a boo with the nice ladies sitting behind him. He charmed them for sure!
Looking out the window on take-off.
Bennett loving take off on the second flight.
TV is a wonderful thing on an airplane. Delta actually had Nickelodeon on the plane. Dora the Explorer kept him occupied for part of that flight!
The single best purchase I have ever made in my life...the iPod iTouch. I might sound like a commercial, but for anyone with small children...this is the way to go. We loaded it up with games, movies and Mickey Mouse Cartoons. Bennett is addicted to it!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I also bought an ipod touch specifically for Natalie on our trip to Cincinnati in a few weeks. It's great! I'll have to reload it with new shows before we go, but I also use it in restaurants, when she's had enough! Definately worth the price!

I'm glad you guys had a great trip!