Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disneyland!

We took Bennett for his second trip to Disneyland about a week ago. He just loves it there. The day was absolutely perfect for crowds and weather, and they even had the Christmas decorations up. Bennett got to steer an Autopia car for the first time (with daddy pushing the gas pedal!), but it was hilarious to watch from the car behind...lots of swerving! He talked about meeting Goofy and Pluto forever (I wasn't fast enough with the camera to get a good picture of it though). We rode about 16 rides in all that day...he loved each and every one of them, but I think he favorites are the teacups and It's a Small World.
Bennett wasn't too sure about meeting Winnie the Pooh (even though he willingly stood in line for 10 minutes to meet him!)
He was, however, intrigued with whether there was real honey in Pooh's honey pots. :o)
Main Street decked out for Christmas.

1 comment:

Pat Lenhart said...

Somehow I see lots of adventures in Bennett's future to the magic kingdom! There is nothing like seeing it through a child's eyes.