Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow in Simi Valley!

There is snow in Simi Valley! Well at least every night at 8pm for about 10 minutes during the holiday season you can experience the wonder that is "Magic Snow!" at Simi Valley Town Center. A substance that looks like snow in the air, but looks alot like dish detergent bubbles when it lands on you. :o) No matter...Bennett LOVED it! He doesn't remember being in the snow at this point, so this is the closest he has gotten this year. Hopefully we will go to the mountains for the real snow this winter. He thought this stuff was great, and I have to say that it got us in the holiday mood. :o)

3 comments:

Pat Lenhart said...

Bennett is sure going to be our spirit of Christmas this year. His little face shows so many newly discovered wonders. I hope some day he'll realize how lucky he is to have a Mom and Dad who will take him so many places and make it all seem magical.

Anonymous said...

We've got the real stuff today:( I can't say that I love it, but I guess it is that time of the year. The kids loved it and wanted to go outside and build a snowman--we only had a skiff--but Lauren was thinking it was going to be a blizzard:) Tis the season!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Thank you so much for your great suggestion about the Metrolink Christmas train. I'm going to take the kids next week and write a post. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!
Aracely
Daytrippingmom.com