Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Ventura County Fair
Must be summer again. We headed off to the Ventura County Fair. I thought Bennett would love the animals and rides, etc. Turns out that he didn't really sit still long enough to take too many pictures, but he spent about 45 minutes at the neatest exhibit. There was a children's exhibit and and older gentlemen brings his complete collection of wooden toys that he has made for the kids to play with. Bennett was just mesmerized, as were the rest of us, and loved playing with all of them. I will definitely go back to see those toys again. Other than that, we saw the usual pigs, goats, chickens, and cows. The funniest thing of the day though was watching this 6 year old and a 4 year old trying to wrangle their little pygmy goat back to it's cage after washing it and carry a big garden hose at the same time. This goat was so little, but it was all that the 2 little kids could do to get it to budge and somehow carry the hose. (I felt bad for giggling about it, but it was pretty funny - I also had to wonder where their parents were?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment