Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm gonna be just like daddy when I grow up!

Something tell's me that Bennett is gonna love computers just as much as daddy when he grows up! I guess I spend my fair share of time on them too. So much to learn and do! Bennett has already caught the bug and loves to play games on the computer and watch videos on YouTube! This is where it starts...maybe he will be the next Bill Gates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to me how fast they catch on. Lauren is so good at the computer. I've kept Graham off of it so far because all he wants to do is pound on the computer:) My dad is still trying to figure all the basics on computering! Such a different world our kids live than our parents or even us did when we were growing up.