So, September 23rd marked my Mom's 72nd birthday and it was her idea to go to Disneyland for her birthday! Being as this year you get in for free on your birthday to Disneyland, she really liked that idea! So my mom, Cheryl, Bennett and I made a fun day of it at Mickey Mouse's house! Mom had fun and Bennett had a great time running our legs off! I was exhausted when we got home. :o)

Mickey and Minnie getting ready for Pumpkin season.

My pretty mom in front of the Matterhorn .

Mom, Bennett and Cheryl on the tram ride from the parking lot (best ride of the day for Bennett!)

Mom and B on the tram.

Bennett on the Winnie the Pooh ride.

Mom giving some love to the Carousel horses. :o)

Bennett riding the Carousel.

Mom and Bennett at Tarzan's Treehouse....hmmm...pondering what is in the water below?? :o)

Bennett and I on the tea cups...B LOVES this ride! He says "spin more!"

Bennett on the Autopia cars.

Mom and Bennett on the Autopia.

Cheryl drawing on her past racing experience from Quarter Midget days to drive on the Autopia raceway. Just kidding. :o)

Bennett feeding his very expensive Disneyland lunch to the ducks at Tom Sawyer's Island. He did eat most of it, but would have fed all of it to the ducks if he could have!

We rode the fire engine truck up Main Street, and Bennett rang that fire bell the ENTIRE trip. I'm pretty sure that the people riding with us just thought it was oh so cute and not annoying at all. :o)

Bennett trying with all of his might to push that giant ball in the opposite direction of where every other kid wanted it to go!

Just a fun postcard of Disneyland that I saw at the end of It's a Small World.
No comments:
Post a Comment