Sunday, March 22, 2009

Quick change costumes!

I think my favorite part of Bennett's birthday was when the boys dug into the costume dress up box and did a bunch of funny combinations of costumes then did mini runway shows for everyone. They even got most of the adults in to dressing up too! My cheeks hurt so bad at the end because I was laughing so hard at how goofy the kids were being. They had a blast!
I call this Elton John meets cowboy.
Max dressed ever so smartly in his Mexican Wedding shirt, Hawaiian leis and purple pimp hat. :o) Sam dressed as a cowboy meets sailor...doing hip hop moves.
This look brought to you by the Village People....all wrapped up in one costume!
Riley even got in to the act.
The guys were so busy playing Guitar Hero that neither Joe or Dan seemed to mind us dressing them up too. All I have to say is ...blackmail!
Grandma Pat in her smart sombrero.
The boys even got Grandpa Nick and Marty into the game too.

No comments: