Friday, February 27, 2009
Such a Great Day!
I had the absolute best day this week. Decided one day to take Bennett down to USC to go to the California Science Center and meet up with Dan for lunch. (The Science Center is directly across the street from Dan's work, so he got to play with us for a bit before going back to work). We had an awesome time there, and when I went to leave I decided to drive the route home that ran along PCH and the beach then over the mountains to home. It was so beautiful. I feel so fortunate to be living in So. California where I played in the snow over the weekend and can go to the beach the next day. The scenery was gorgeous and the hills are all green from all the rain we have been having. It was just so nice to get out since I have felt so closed in with having constant colds since Christmas then weeks of rain. Such a great day and such a great drive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment