Monday, August 18, 2008
Mowing some lawns
So I had to share this story....I take Bennett to my mom's house today and he decides he will be the industrious toddler that he is and take the opportunity to mow my mom's lawn (not really, but he thought he was!) I said "Bennett, in about 10 years you will be mowing that lawn for real." To which my mom said so sweetly, "Yes, Grammy will pay you to mow her lawn for her." Now, hold on a minute. I replied "Wait a minute..you never paid me to mow the lawn when I was a kid!". To which she said..."Well, you weren't my cute adorable grandchild now were you?" :o) And so it goes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Whadda I say - - it's just Grammy's job to spoil the grandsons!
Yeah, my parents pay my kids a heck of a lot more to mow the lawn and help clean their house than I ever earned. I actually had to go over last week and point out to Dan all the things he should be doing to their lawn if he's making $15/week!
Think of it this way: It'll be your mom's version of pinning money inside your dolls' clothes, I guess.
Post a Comment