Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lake Arrowhead

Dan had a LAN party this weekend, so being as that I need to vacate the house for 12 hours anyways, I decided to head up the mountain to Lake Arrowhead for the weekend and give the boys their time to play to their hearts content at the LAN party. Grammy, Auntie Cheryl, Riley (Cheryl's doggie), Bennett and I spent the weekend hanging out at Lake Arrowhead. Bennett got to swim in a big swimming pool for the first time and loved it. We ventured over to the village on Friday nite for the Farmer's Market and rode the carousel. Did lots of fun stuff and Bennett was so sad to have to come home.
Grammy Pat eating lunch at Rocky's Trading Post.
Auntie Cheryl hangin' with B.
Bennett on the carousel.
Even Grammy rode the carousel.
Is this thing real?
Bennett playing around in of all things Riley's dog carrier. At one point both he and Riley were in there together!
Bennett chasing Riley around the condo. (Pretty much what he did for the entire weekend that we were there. Riley was very tired at the end of the weekend from fending off the resident 2 year old!)

2 comments:

Pat Lenhart said...

We need to do this much more often, it's fun to see Bennett around the clock. More long walks up and down the hills in the altitude are good for us all. Can't believe Bennett made the dog walks all the way for an hour each time!! That made the pool feel even better.....

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. I'm sure Bennett loved the special time with Grammy and Aunt Cheryl. Plus I'm sure you loved the extra set of hands!:)